Our firm provides wide range of services in the area of criminal law:
1. Written advice, conclusions and interpretation of criminal law of Ukraine.
2. Pre-trial conflict settlement.
3. Preparation of all written legal documents according to the Criminal Procedure Code of Ukraine.
4. Rights, freedom and legitimate interests protection of the suspect, accused, convicted, acquitted, of the person who is under medical or educational compulsory actions, who is under the threat of extradition during pre-trial investigation (preliminary investigation or inquiry) and of the person brought to administrative responsibility (during administrative offense case consideration) and the proceedings in the courts of all instances.
5. Representation of Client's rights and duties as the applicant, witness, victim, civilian plaintiff, civil defendant during the preliminary investigation (pre-trial investigation or inquiry) and the proceedings in the courts of all instances.
6. Collection and submission of evidence to the client's favor to investigator, prosecutor, investigating judge.
7. The involvement of independent professionals and experts in the cases envisagedby the Criminal Procedure Code of Ukraine.
8. Participation in the individual proceedings.
9. Getting acquainted with materials of pre-trial investigation in the order envisaged by the Criminal Procedure Code of Ukraine.
10. Decisions, actions and inactivity of investigator, public prosecutor, investigative judge are appealed in the order envisaged by the Criminal Procedure Code of Ukraine.
11. Preparation of challenge to the corresponding subjects of criminal proceedings based on and in the order determined by the Criminal Code of Ukraine.
12. Providing of harm compensation inflicted as a result of criminal offense.
13. Providing of harm compensation inflicted by illegal decisions, actions or by inactivity of authority that carries out operational search activity, pre-trial investigation, office of public prosecutor or court, and reputation renewal, if suspicion is not confirmed.
14. Other quality and high-efficiency services in the criminal law practice.