Our firm provides wide range of services in the area of administrative law:
1. Written and verbal advice, conclusions, interpretation and legal services concerning administrative state-society relations.
2. Individual strategy elaboration of Client's legal rights and interests protection in administrative relations with regulatory agencies, law-enforcement authorities and courts.
3. Providing answers for inquiry and other reports for public authorities, including state tax authorities, prosecution authorities, customs bodies, fire inspection, internal affairs agencies, anti-monopoly committee, consumer protection agencies, other public authorities and institutions.
4. Client's representation during the inspection conducted by regulatory agencies and law-enforcement authorities.
5. Appeal of the order of inspection and the inspection results conducted by regulatory agencies and law-enforcement authorities.
6. Client's rights and legal interests protection in public authorities, state local authorities and in administrative proceedings in the courts of all instances.
7. Drawing up procedural documents (claims, counterclaims, explanations, refusals, applications, petitions, appeals and complaints, challenges) to protect Client's legal rights and interests.
8. Collection and submission of evidence to the client's favor to the court.
9. Decisions, actions and inactivity of judge or a state enforcement officer are appealed by our firm in the order envisaged by the current legislation of Ukraine.
10. Ensuring timely and full enforcement of the ruling by bodies of the public executive service in the order determined by the current legislation of Ukraine.
11. Other quality and high-efficiency services in the administrative law practice.